Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Save Florbama

I like the slogan “be a ho in flo”. There is bumper sticker behind the bar at my local watering hole that reads “To Hell With Irag, Rebuild the Florbama”. Every time I see that, which is probably too often if you ask my wife, I think of you homos. Take care and have a happy Easter.

(deleted previous post to clear Joe's work info)

4 Comments:

At 6:04 AM PST, Blogger John Sandstrum said...

What's up Joe,

I'm at work just surf'n the web in between pulling my hair out with these projects.

It's going to be a good weekend to watch final four.

 
At 10:23 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't even had time to catch any of the games this year. I've been working long hours trying to get this hospital turned around. You know, patients feeling like there "entitled" to get better and having hot meals, etc... Some people are so unreasonable. Hopefully, if all goes well the place will be doing much better in a couple of months.

Be well, do good work and stay in touch. I stole that from Garrison Keillor. Joe T

 
At 3:26 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahmen, brother...Ahmen!

 
At 1:10 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up you bunch of fags? I'm getting way excited about the HWC weekend. I may just leave Panama City and keep on goin toward the east and then up the coast. Let's hear from some of you. Joe T aka the bitch whisperer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home